‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’ oil painting kit
Create your own masterpiece – zoom in on the photo to see the gorgeous oil paint texture.
In the box:
- 40 tubes of hand mixed lustrous oil paints
- 2 brushes
- reference of original photo
- painting template
- expanded template for greater detail
- Delivery is FREE in the UK – please see ‘Price and delivery’ page for other shipping areas
- We ship from the UK so please allow 10 working days for delivery to the USA
If you would like a simple table-top easel, you can add one on the next page at checkout
Vermeer created this iconic image in 1665. He was a master of light and you can see this is the glow of the woman’s face and lips. The earring is considered to be unfeasibly large for a pearl and is possibly tin. ‘The girl with the tin earring’ doesn’t sound quite the same somehow! In 1881 the painting was sold at auction for the princely sum of 2 gilders 30 cents (24 euros at today’s purchasing power).
This wonderful painting is on display at the Mauritshuis in The Hague, Holland.